Skip to main content

Beautiful Ball Engineer

So my first Ball watch.

I actually wanted one for sometime but was distracted by a Tag and an Apple Watch ...

This Ball is just perfect. The white dial is so clear. The finish and construction is beautiful and robust. And it is a chronometer - very useful. Very few Tags have a chronometer certificate which is a shame considering their cost.

The watch is very smart and everyone who sees it says it looks great. It manages to combine a traditional look with a modern look - no idea how that works.

I also like the large easy to see dial and yet the watch design makes it seem smaller. Finally the weight is just so nice after that heavy one ...

I am a Ball fan now. Might get another one. Oh and did I mention the US alligator strap ...


Comments

Popular Posts